Implement work-based learning >
Principles for developing wbl
Some principles for developing work-based learning at programme level
- Where work-based learning is appropriate, it should be included in a programme of study to enable students to achieve specific work-related learning outcomes.
- Work-based learning outcomes should have parity with academic learning outcomes.
- Work-based learning should support the award learning outcomes, and not be seen as a an extra.
- Where appropriate, work-based learning assessment should be integrated within the programme and not just confined to specific courses.
- Work-based learning should offer new or specialised learning opportunities within existing programmes of study.
- Work-based learning can offer added value learning opportunities which may be particularly appropriate for employment and careers.
- There must be links with relevant authorities and chambers, or other occupationally relevant external agencies.
© f-bb (Forschungsinstitut Betriebliche Bildung) | Impressum | Datenschutz-Data privacy